Duplicate Titles

The registered owner or lien holder on record for a vehicle may apply for a duplicate title. An application must be completed in detail and can be submitted at the Tax Collector’s office.

Outstanding Lien

If there is an outstanding lien, only the lien holder can apply for a duplicate title. If the lien has been satisfied, a lien satisfaction form will need to be presented. A paper release may be acceptable.

Out-Of-State Title

If your title was from another state, you must apply for the duplicate title through the motor vehicle division of that state.