Installment Payment Schedule & Discounts
- First installment: Due by June 30. One quarter of the total estimated tax and discounted 6%.
- Second installment: Due by September 30. One quarter of the total estimated tax and discounted 4.5%.
- Third installment: Due by December 30. One quarter of the total estimated tax plus one half of any adjustment made for actual tax liability and discounted 3%.
- Fourth installment: Due by March 31. One quarter of the total estimated tax plus the remaining one half of any adjustment made for actual tax liability. No discount is provided on the fourth installment.
Installment plan applications are accepted through April 30 of the current tax year for payments on taxes for the current year. (Ex: applicants interested in installments for their 2022 taxes would need to file by April 20, 2022). Past due taxes are NOT eligible for the Installment Plan - it is available for the current year's taxes only. To register for the installment plan online:
- Visit the Search Records page
- Click into the search box and type in either the name of the property owner or the property address, click the "property tax" box, then click "search."
- To the right of your record, you will see a green box that says "Apply for Installment Payment Plan." Click that button and you will be directed to the application screen.
- Fill out the remaining boxes in the form, click submit.